Android book app maker is an easy way to produce apps for Android devices without programming. Create amazing ebook apps and publish them on Android Market within an hour. Android Book App Maker is a program that helps you create e-book apps for Android devices.
Imagine being able to sell your eBook in the fast growing Android market without any programming work! It even allows you to include ads in your free e-books to earn money. Once you have your Android app created in the Android Book App Builder, you can publish it online in the Google-supported Android Market or other third-party marketplaces.
1. Combine text and images to build Android book Apps.
2. Import text files and types Windows (ANSI), ASCII, Unicode, UTF-7, Big Endian Unicode, UTF-8 are supported.
3. Create chapters for your books, or generate from the text files automatically.
4. Define Book info, including Book name, Author, Category, Website and Description.
5. Customize property for your book.
6. Set different DPI icons for your book App.
7. Choose Book Cover, 400*568 PNG image is suggested.
8. Define Display Settings, like Font Size, Font Color, Font Type, Day/Night Mode Colors.
9. Offer encryption for your created .apk file.
10. Set book reading direction as left to right, or right to left.
11. Change book tips language as you want.
12. Export edited Android book package files in “.abp” format to import and edit later.
13. Build Android App with keystore to digital sign your book App.
14. Choose book page turning mode as Flip or Scroll.
II. After publishing your Android Book App, your readers are able to:
1. Slide at the page corner to flip pages in the book Apps.
2. Turn book pages by clicking “Preview” or “Next” button.
3. Easy to navigate with Table of Content.
4. Switch reading modes between Day and Night.
5. Reset Day/Night modes font and background colors.
6. Change font size, line space to read more comfortably.
7. Set screen light on/off when reading, book basic information.
8. View book information: name, author, category, description, etc.
9. If you embedded Admob ads in your book App, people will see the animated ads on the top of each page.
10. Links in original text file will be preserved and people can just click it to jump to webpages